Question RE: Mobile Home Value

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, May 17, 2010.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have been given the task of finding out the value of a mobile home that someone here at work owns as a rental and is about to sell. I've been googling and can't find anything but sites that make you pay. Does anyone have access to the NADA book for mobile homes? I have the tax value, but I think it is way high.

Thanks!

**And I will be counting the minutes till one of the trolls insinuates it is my own residence. 8) Not that there is anything wrong with owning a mobile home, but that is not the case here. :cheers:

2. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

If you can give me the year, make and model and state it is in, I have access to NADA here at work as we have to get values on stuff all day long!! PM me!!

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I knew someone could help me out!!! Thank you!!!:cheers:

4. Oy Vayayay

Oy Vayayay Well-Known Member

How many tongues are bleeding from being bitten?

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I am sure quite a few..................but they can all KMA. It's work.

6. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

There is a place on Hwy70 McElhaney(spelling) that buys mobile homes. Just an FYI.

7. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

well I can stand up and say that you dont live in a mobile home! You have a very pretty house!!!! :)

8. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

You prolly thought it was me huh...lol. I can't say a word. My first home when I graduated from HS was a single wide on my grand daddy's farm. Went to college and to this day I miss the party house it was. Heck I could pull it to a party.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thank you kindly!! :) Guess what came in my mail this weekend?? More coupons!! PM me your address and I"ll drop them in the mail to you. :cheers:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Everyone has to start somewhere and I am sure it beats being homeless. I'd take a mobile home over an apartment ANY day. Detest neighbors. :jester:

11. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

YAY!!!! THANK YOU PMING RIGHT NOW :hurray: