RE: My Molly

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by molly2008, Dec 7, 2014.

1. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

I didn't want to further hijack the thread regarding finding a vet in Clayton. I want to thank Hught and Elims for their kind words as well as the OP of the thread. I remember posting Molly's pic here when we got her when she was no more than a handful of the cutest puppy I'd ever seen.

Unfortunately she had more than her fair share of health struggles and we finally made the heartbreaking decision to let her cross the rainbow bridge a couple of weeks ago. I still can't talk about it without breaking down. That said, Dr. Barzola at Clayton Animal Hospital has my utmost respect and appreciation both for struggling right along with us and Molly and ultimately helping her pass with dignity.

I miss her. More than I can express. But she is no longer suffering.

[​IMG]

2. elims

elims Well-Known Member

What a cutie!!! I've had two of my dogs cross the rainbow bridge at Clayton Animal Hospital, and their kindness and sensitivity is immeasurable. It's been several years now, but it still brings tears to my eyes to think of my 'kids' ... so I understand some of how you're feeling. I can honestly say tho, she'll always be with you!

3. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

Thank you Elims, I know you love your furry babies! :cheers: