Ready, set, go...shopping!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 2not2, Nov 24, 2011.

1. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

Toys "R Us opens in 15 minutes, then Wal mart an hour later...is everybody ready?? :mrgreen:

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Walmart at 42 is a mad house. Don't go there!

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Off to bed in :10! Race ya!!

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

BJ's is a ghost town... Haha, real funny Jen. 5am my arse.

5. My wife used to do Black Friday, and I'm so glad she gave it up.

6. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Did my shopping online early this morning! Amazon had all of the items I wanted at prices lower than Wal-Mart + free shipping to my house. Just two items left to buy that I prefer to see in person first.

Hope ya'll had fun and stayed safe (in other words, didn't go to Fayetteville)!

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

DH went after a couple things at Dicks this morning (not at 6). They didn't even get the items shipped into that store even though they were in the sale ad yesterday. Imagine that! :roll: That is exactly why I flat out refuse to get up early or stay up late to get one specific thing anymore. In my experience, it's pretty much bait and switch and I'm not doing it.

Glad some of you had luck though!! I will be doing some online shopping later, now I'm heading out to the big craft show in Raleigh with my Mom and nieces.

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:iagree:

We (me, mom & sister) used to do it A LONG TIME ago. Now that I know better, I stay home.
    I dont NEED anything THAT bad that it cant wait.

9. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

My first stop was @ Wal-Mart (40/42) about 1:30...it was dead. Still had like 6 pallets of TV's...got my Shark steam mop..yea!! :lol:

Covered that, both Targets and Belk @ Garner, Hollister & Justice @ Cary, Toys R Us and Target @ Cary, then back to the 1st Target. Home about 8:00 and tired...very,very tired! Did I get what I wanted? Nah, not everything but got some decent deals on what I did buy.

10. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Ohh, let me know if you like that steam mop!! Have been wondering about those!!!

11. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Anyone else? Get any deals, and was it worth it??

I think I'm headed to the pet store, but cuz I need routine supplies ... not for gifties/deals. Debated which would be worse, going today or tomorrow. Usually try to avoid -all- stores right after Thanksgiving!!

12. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Went over to Petsmart and didn't notice anything that caught my eye. Went over to Best Buy they had a 39.99 blue ray with wi fi but they were all gone already. but I picked up a 16gb thumb drive over at staples and a couple of dvd's at wally world. There were some good prices on flat screen tv's but for now they are out of my budget till I graduate college.