Red Cross Blood Drive Tues 9/10/13

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mingomama, Sep 8, 2013.

1. mingomama

mingomama Well-Known Member

Turner Memorial Baptist Church (on Hwy 50) is having a Red Cross blood drive on Tuesday, September 10 from 3:30 to 7:00.

Please consider coming to TMBC to donate blood. No appointment is necessary, as walk-ins are welcome! If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call 1-800-733-2767.

The address for Turner Memorial Baptist Church is 3704 Benson Road · Garner, NC 27529 · (919) 772-0761

Thank you :)

2. Smudger

Smudger Well-Known Member

Still waiting for the blood drive at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovahs Witness it is much more convenient for us.

3. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I wish I would have seen this before yesterday but knowing that there is a constant need for blood donations, I figured I would post anyway. The link I am providing is to a video of an amazing young lady who is no longer with us because of HUMAN ERROR from blood donation. I do NOT post this to discourage anyone from donating...I am a blood donor! I post it to help save lives...PLEASE EDUCATE yourself on proper procedures for collection of blood and MAKE SURE the technician FOLLOWS it to the LETTER. I will continue to donate at Rex Blood Bank and do it to honor Taylor's memory as she still wanted people to donate blood although it ended up costing her her life. Rest in Paradise, BabyGirl!!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=401956763167713