Red Cross donations

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

FYI-- Red Cross said they are extremely low on all blood type donations. Doesn't matter the type you are, they need it all! We can't donate tomorrow as surgery is happening and party, and massive roof damage. However, my husband is a regular donor. My cousin works for the Red Cross in another state. Just wanted to pass along the info that they desperately need donors. Having drives all over the area tomorrow. I know there is some in Garner. Go if you can. Thanks.

Stephanie--mom to 7

2. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I donated on Tuesday! :hurray:

easiest way to 'give back' ever! I do it every 8 weeks!

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i just did it a couple weeks ago at DanceArt so can't do it again yet, but i will be there next time they come, they will be collecting at DanceArt on a regular basis from what i understand:hurray:

5. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Great way to give back, I agree! I lost count of how much I've given over the years....somewhere around 12-13 gallons or so. I couldn't give for a while this past year, something about all the toxins in my blood :). I think I was supposed to wait 6 months, so I'm probably good now. Guess it's time to start get back on the program.