rescued dog

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by hfa6368, Aug 29, 2014.

1. hfa6368

hfa6368 Member

I am looking to find a FOREVER home for a precious 11 month old mix breed named Lille. I can provide pictures for anyone seriously interested.

She was left behind from a foreclosed home in the South hills subdivision and I have been taking care of her ever since. The problem is she is still outside at the foreclosed home and the clock is ticking. Once the bank forecloses she will be surrendered to animal control. I can not take her due to having a cat.

Lille needs a fenced in back yard and a chance at a normal life. Her few months on this earth have been very difficult.

I am a volunteer with the French bull dog rescue and have exhausted all other avenues and resources to get her placed. Please help!

2. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

Post a picture if you can, that always helps. I've had good luck finding homes for rescue kitties on CL. Just screen potential adopters as much as you can.

Good luck, my inn is full or I would consider it. (2 now and one more coming in Nov)

3. Vanosa

Vanosa Active Member

It may be helpful to print a flyer (with a picture) and hang on several area bulletin boards - Stage Rd. Animal Hospital, Cleveland School Animal Hospital, and even the 40/42 Dairy Queen, all have bulletin boards.

4. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

You mention mixed breed - large? Small? Medium? A picture would be helpful...we have a large pack of small/medium dogs, and wonder if this one would be a welcome addition. I sure don't want to see her head to Animal Control, with an uncertain future, although if she is relatively good health, that may be the best scenario for her. Is she spayed? Friendly with other dogs? All our other dogs are rescues as well, and this young lady sounds like she just needs a chance :grouphug:

5. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

6. lamassey

lamassey New Member

Paw Prints

Paw Prints does some cat and dog adoption as well. I'm sure they have a web site.

7. hfa6368

hfa6368 Member

Thank you for all the responses! And my apologies for the delay.

I have pictures to share but I am computer illiterate. And struggling to post.

Help!