Restaurants in Fuquay

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by All Children First, Jun 23, 2010.

1. All Children First

All Children First Well-Known Member

I'll be meeting a friend in FV next week, and we're trying to figure out a good place (not too expensive) to eat. Does anyone know anything about Cooley's Restaurant and Pub, Daniels on Main, or Tacos Mexican Restaurant? Is there a place open for dinner that's not a chain besides these?

2. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Daniels on Main is AWESOME!!! DH & I went there last Friday night and the plates were so full that I brought 1/2 of my dinner home for lunch the next day. I got the shrimp in lemon dill sauce with linguine and DH got lobster ravioli - YUMMY!!! Plus, the fresh hot bread and dipping oil.....now I'm hungry! :)

If you want mexican, go to El Dorado in FV. They are the best mexican restaurant in FV- love their Taquitos!!

3. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Daniel's on Main is YUM!! El Meson by Kroger is really good Mexican too (although El Dorado is always good food). Also Pepper Mill Restaurant is not bad! Cooley's has great appetizers.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Buffalo Feathers is very good and great priced! Cooley's is hit or miss, but great appetizers. Mt. Fuji is outstanding too!

5. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Agree about Cooley's very much Hit or Miss! Love some Mt Fuji's too :cheers:

6. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Thought it was Bullfeathers

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

that might be it....I know it's got "feathers" at the end of the name. :p

8. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

There is an awesome Mexican restaurant in the Kroger shopping center...can't remember the name but their tacos are authentic and to die for!!