Reward offered in Missing Man case - Benson

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by PoohBear, Dec 12, 2016.

1. PoohBear

PoohBear Well-Known Member

2. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

Been following this. Something is majorly out of wack with this whole story. If hes not dead in the woods around the city, he caught a truck on 95, and is gone and doesnt want to be found.

3. plummobile

plummobile Well-Known Member

I'd be closely checking out the two guys that were with him.

4. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

This story has not added up from the start. I would be asking the friends more questions. I wondering if he ever made it to Benson. Then a surveillance camera showed him at a store so now I know he made it to Benson ALIVE! Now if he made it out of Benson alive is a different story. I pray he just went off on his own and doesn't want to be found.

5. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

The current edition of the "Carolina Weekly News" has this listed in head line, including a picture of the missing man.

6. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Found out from talking to his family via FB that the still image was NOT in Benson. It was at a store about 30 minutes from Benson. I am thinking he never made it to Benson...and yes, those two dudes that were with him have the answer!

7. certdude

8. 1_more_PitBull

I was thinking the same thing.. From the start I said I bet he never made it to Benson!!

9. certdude

10. 1_more_PitBull

He is still a person. Yes a person who made a bad choice, but still a person. Someone's Son, Grandson, Uncle. Do I agree with what he did... NO! Though if it was my Brother or Uncle I would want to find him no matter what choices he had made.

The reason behind the Mayor's request, is everyone is giving the Town of Benson a hard time about not letting CUE come in and join the search. Everyone thinks Benson PD is not doing the best job they can do with finding Cole.

Sherry A. and Hught like this.
  11. certdude

12. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

I don't know how many of you grew up here, but you can't hide a body, short of pouring concrete, in that area. I'm not a killer, so I could be wrong

13. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Not even with a good chipper .... (Fargo comes to mind)

14. 1_more_PitBull

I believe someone has talked and a body has been found. They just aren't letting that be known yet. I believe Jeremy "the other guy that was with Cole that night" is the one talking, cause if not then why hasn't he been arrested. It's sad this family has had to go through all this for this long, but finally they are getting answers.

15. certdude

16. certdude

17. 1_more_PitBull

This was posted live on facebook. Facebook removed it, but not before they saved it. So now they have it posted on youtube. There are 8 videos.

18. certdude

19. plummobile

plummobile Well-Known Member

I've been following this. One of the suspects said something about pulling into a field/woods near Mt Olive, a couple of other people got out of the vehicle and shortly after there was a gunshot. Cole did not return to the car. A short time later this info kind of disappeared and I haven't seen anything since.