RokaBye Designs??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by cmdknw06, Aug 31, 2010.

1. cmdknw06

cmdknw06 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have anything decent to say? I "won" wineglasses from this person on a facebook contest...4 MONTHS AGO. At first, she was very willing and ready to produce the wine glasses I won. I have tried to email and call her for the last 3 months with no avail.

All I have to say is I would not recommend anyone to use her, at least not if you plan on getting what you order.

2. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

She really does great work and has a lot of rave reviews from my friends. Maybe there was a problem with communication perhaps... However, I have seen her artwork and it is great.

3. cmdknw06

I have tried calling, emailing, and posting on her facebook wall. It's been 4 months, I'm thinking she just doesn't want to follow thru on the giveaway SHE sponsored.

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Post on her wall. WHERE ARE MY WINEGLASSES I WON FROM YOU FOUR MONTHS AGO????

5. cmdknw06

I've done that...I've called her, I've emailed her.

Ugh, I hate it when people can't follow thru on something that was their idea to begin with.

6. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

I know her but I dont know her if that makes any sense :) She does do a fabulous job, let me see if I can get in touch with her :)

7. cmdknw06

Still no word from her...At this point, it's not too shocking.

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

That sucks.