Running man......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by meem, Jun 21, 2015.

1. meem

meem Member

Hubby and I have lived in the area for awhile and used to see a man running in the Cleveland school/Shiloh rd. area. No matter the time of year or weather, this guy was out. He disappeared for quite a few years and now within the last 6 mos or so we are seeing him again. Have seen him in the middle of the day running in this heat the past week. Happy he's back around!

2. siameselover

siameselover Well-Known Member

There is a guy in killeen texas who runs all the time. he always wears green shorts. i was there in 2010 and saw him, dont know if he still runs or is alive. i will ask my daughter about him

3. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

My next door neighbor runs every morning at 7am. Summer, Winter, doesn't matter. Only times I don't see him is when it is pouring rain or snowing. He's about 45 years old too, does 2 or 3 laps around the neighborhood which is about 2-3 miles. He wears pretty much the same thing every day too. Wish I was in that kind of shape.

4. Bubba

Bubba Well-Known Member

The running man is my neighbor, he runs 5 miles in the morning and 5 miles in the afternoon. He is in great shape for a 63 year old guy.

Kelyel likes this.
  5. PoohBear

PoohBear Well-Known Member

Think he runs from Texas to NC everyday?

6. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Lol

7. siameselover

siameselover Well-Known Member

maybe. he was real dark. i couldnt tell if he was african american or just real tan. he only wore green shorts and he looked to be in his seventies

8. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Hmmm...wonder if Roger is back?

9. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Maybe it's Al. Yall do remember Al?

11. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Hotel Room Al?

12. meem

meem Member

Did he move out of the area or just quit running for awhile? There were quite a few years there that we didn't see him.

13. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Yeah, wonder what happened to Al and Al's girl? Those were fun times on this Forum. lol

Sherry

14. Bubba

Bubba Well-Known Member

He's......................back