saying thanks and asking for info

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Dec 28, 2011.

1. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

:grouphug:To everyone, I want to say THANK YOU again so much for all the prayers, well wishes, gifts, donations, etc..... that have come in to us as a result of the fire. We are so VERY blessed.........BEYOND belief..... Thanks to all again...God will bless everyone abundantly for their kindness and thoughts and prayers... I am so lucky and blessed to live in this area. I have heard that other areas surrounding Johnston County are not like we are... Makes me proud! :grouphug:

As far as info needed, if anyone here who may live in the area we did and may have idea as to who stole our basketball goal off the burned house property over the weekend, please PM me...:evil: And they were also "kind" enough to leave 3 gutted deer carcasses on the property....... :evil:

2. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

what kind of sick horse's butt in not so nice words would do something like that?
    That is just freaking gross!

I know this family and I have watched the kids that lived at this house grow up, to take something even as simple as a basketball goal from a family who has lost what these guys have is just plain wrong!
    The dead deer is just the icing on the cake for the mark of a real butthole. Again in not so nice words!

I would love to know also who has done this!
    Don't mess with my family!

Ok I am getting off my soapbox now...:popcorn:

Sorry!