Schools about to start...Riding Lessons and Pony Rides...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by doitwithyourbootson07, Aug 14, 2006.

?

Whats the benefits of riding a horse?

1. To be Lazy.

100.0%
  2. It's good exercise.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. doitwithyourbootson07

doitwithyourbootson07 Well-Known Member

School is about to start and riding lessons and pony rides are a good afterschool activity. One private lesson is 20 per person and they usually last 45 min to an hour. We also do pony rides and they are $15 per person for 45 min to an hour. Our lessons include, all the things needed to own a horse, how to tack up a horse, clean stalls, brushing a horse, perts of the saddle, parts of the horse, and of course riding. Our pony rides are for the younger ones or someone who just wants to be on the back of a horse. We lead the horse around the ring at a walk and sometimes we add a little jog. All participants must sign a waiver to ride. We are located off of Cleveland school rd right before you get to Highway 50. Call or email or post for more information.

2. Absaroka

Absaroka Well-Known Member

how can you offer this service if your horse is to hyper
    aren't you the one in the classified ads looking for donations to buy
    an older horse :lol: :lol:

3. doitwithyourbootson07

We are using a older horse for now, but the owner of that horse is moving soon so we will no be able to use it anymore.

4. Absaroka

Absaroka Well-Known Member

I;ll keep my eye out for an old free or cheap horse for you,
    sometimes you can run across one that someone is giving away,,
    :lol: ,,serious

5. doitwithyourbootson07

thanks that will be greatly appreciated.

6. BenDover

BenDover Well-Known Member

Sounds very interesting. I have never rode before but would love for me and my wife to do this. Maybe I will give you a call. Would you do an hour for recreation if two people would just like to ride?

Thank you.

7. doitwithyourbootson07

Yes of course, i will only charge you 15 each.

8. BenDover

Will call tonight around 7, is that okay?

9. doitwithyourbootson07

yes that is fine.

10. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

My Arabian had to be put to sleep after 24 years.... I am looking for a place to 'rent' a horse just for a nice ride. I am not going to overdue, especially in this heat, but I would like a place where I can go a little faster than a walk. Do you have anything like that available?

11. doitwithyourbootson07

we might be able to arrange something like that. That would probably be more like 25 dollars though. I will have to talk to my partner and see.

12. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Thanks.... Just shoot me a PM with details.... I am not afraid of something with energy. (as long as it is controllable!) :lol:

13. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

ljk wrote
    :lol: :lol: :wink:

14. BenDover

:lol:

15. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

When I first got my Arabian, the previous owner had a leg cast all the up to her hip. She said it was from a car accident. After having the horse a week, I decided HE did it to her. He was wild. With a lot of hard work he eventually turned into the best horse in the world, but had spunk. I sort of like them that way!!!

16. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

ljk wrote
    So,,, :lol: what you're telling us is that you can ride anything with hair :wink:

17. BenDover

:lol: :lol: :lol:

18. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member