Septic tank pumping

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 4, 2016.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok, so we have been in our house for 14 years and never had a problem with the septic tank, always been very careful about what goes down the drains. Hubby just said it may be time to get it pumped, the dogs are starting to dig around it. Any recommendations on who to call that does it at a reasonable price?

2. Bluewillow

Bluewillow Well-Known Member

We used Hardee's (919-772-6482) a couple of years ago and were very satisfied. If you hear a gurgling noise in your pipes in the bath furthest from the septic tank, we were told to get it pumped. Hope this helps!

michelle, kaci and Romeo like this.
  3. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

BuzzMyMonkey and kaci like this.
  4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I second and third Hardee's. They are awesome. We've known them for years and always call them when we have any problems.

5. WadeCorbett

WadeCorbett Well-Known Member

I've have plenty of good experiences with both Hardee's and Stalling's Septic.

6. bulldawg

bulldawg Well-Known Member

7. Bride

Bride Member

We use Turners. They are always so nice when they come and from what I found, the cheapest.

8. OutdoorPlay

OutdoorPlay Well-Known Member

We used Abel Septic Tank Cleaning Service. He showed up on time and took the time to do the job right. We have used him both times that we had the septic tank pumped out. Not sure of the cost but it was something like $150 to have the septic pumped. (919) 989-6741