Shout out to Goody's Thrift Shop!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mingomama, Jul 31, 2014.

1. mingomama

mingomama Well-Known Member

I've been driving by this place for a few months now, trying to figure out what it was.

So, my daughter and I were out today, and we decided to go in. What a cool place. It's got everything, from clothes for all sizes - babies, kids, mens and womens, jewelry, accessories, decorations, furniture, shoes, toys...

We had so much fun just picking through things. It's a very clean store. I highly suggest you take a peek inside sometime.

(I have no tie to the owners...just wanted to let everyone know)

Address is 11007 Cleveland Rd in Garner
    243-0706

goodysthriftshop.com

2. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

Never knew about this place! Thanks for posting! :)

Are the clothes individually priced?

3. singlemom2

singlemom2 Active Member

I've been in there a few times. Very nice. The owner is very sweet too. I brought in some prom dresses & she gave me store credit for them. I stop in every couple of weeks to see what is new :)

4. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

Yes, it is obvious that great care is taken when they sort and price their items for sale, as everything is categorized and a price tag is on each piece of clothing. Clothes are on hangers, according to size and what kind of clothing. Displays are carefully arranged, to showcase unique items, with occasional sales throughout the store. There is a fitting room, which is quite roomy, and the ladies who work there are so very friendly and helpful. I stop there a lot, because I love to look through everything. There is always new stuff to look at and that's what I enjoy the most!
    :hurray:

5. mingomama

mingomama Well-Known Member

Yes

The clothes are individually priced, and hung very neatly.

They also have shoes, purses, and clothing for everyone in the family.

6. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I have been in there a couple of times. VERY neat and tidy...well organized. A bit pricey on some items, but I have gotten a couple of things at a good price. 8)

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I have bought a few things from there and have been very pleased. I love how clean and organized the store is everytime I go in. Very nice folks in there.