SICK & TIRED

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kevinsmithii, Apr 14, 2010.

1. kevinsmithii

kevinsmithii Well-Known Member

What are you sick and tired of? Let me start

10 minutes of commercials in 30 minutes of TV
    Radio commercials offering free samples

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Southwest Airlines acting like Buttholes to Kevin Smith

3. Rentals that drive like they just left the demolition derby.

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

You got to do the National Emerald Isle, over 100 rentals in the last year and only 2 had issues.

5. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Working late, and working weekends.

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:iagree: It is killing me, finished writing reports after Midnight last night and I should not be typing this right now (unfortunately 4042 is as close as I can come to a life right now).

7. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

I've been finished with work by 8pm twice this week.. but then i have to wait on a 170MB to upload over FTP to confirm it completed before i go home. so instead of getting home with enough time to relax before the next day, i'm home just in time to sleep. Looks like the same thing is in the process of happening today.

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm sick to death of Sprint's website being down. Been trying for three days to get a copy of a bill so it can be submitted for reimbursement. :banghead: I think I'll go back to making them mail me a copy. Upgraded website my $%^&.

And heck yes to being aggravated for having to work late. Got home after 6:00 three days last week, one night it was almost 7:00, barely get a minute to eat lunch and then attitude because I'd like to get home to my family at night. Yeah...................NOT what I signed up for. : (

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2010
  9. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Sick and Tired of potential employers nickel and diming you and trying to pay you a wal mart wage for skilled systems administration position.

10. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

and I'm sick and tired of being told I look sooo much like Antonio Banderas...

11. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired! Want to be retired and rich but I don't want to be old. Sick and tired of my son being unemployed for 2 years now. He wants to work what he went to college for.

12. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Dog poopie in my yard. I don't own a dog!

13. Rockyv58

SICK AND TIRED of the TEA PARTY. Sit down and shut up! And if Sarah Palin had half a brain she would be dangerous.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  14. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

People who complain about the job you're doing but of course "don't have the time" to step up to step up to the plate.

My company laying off people

15. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I am sick and tired of y'all being sick and tired. Whiners!

16. Jalen

Jalen Well-Known Member

....of people complaining about the Tea Party. I wish they would just sit down and shut up. And if any of them had half a brain they would be dangerous.

17. UR2L8

UR2L8 Guest

This is what makes me sick & tired too.

18. Rockyv58

oh how original!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  19. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Needed a good laugh.

Sherry

20. harleygirl