Silpada Jewelry

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Jun 10, 2010.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Anyone have any?

I'm having a party tonight as a favor for a business associate and honestly I've never even seen the jewelry....

Opinions?

Oh, and if you have nothing to do and want to come over, let me know....

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Can't make the party - but the jewelry is great! Wish I could afford to get more! :lol:

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

L O V E Silpada.

I have about 20+ peices. :mrgreen:

Sorry I can't make tonight! :cry:

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was thumbing thru the book and it's a little pricey, but it's pretty.

There's a pair of earrings I want, but they're $42, lol.... I'm having a hard time justifying spending $42 on earrings....

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have a pair of earrings, they are BEATUTIFUL, but can't wear 'em for some reason, they make my ears hurt as in they turn red and start to swell within 15 minutes. The only ones I've had do that in 15 years. I'm sure it's just me, the stuff is quality.

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

$42 for a pr of earrings???

goodgooglymoogly.

7. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are allergic to nickel. You could try coating what touches your ear lobe with clear nail polish. I find the warm weather months to be the worst for me.

8. Polkadots

Polkadots Well-Known Member

Silpada has some beautiful jewelry. I own a ring made by them which I probably paid around $45.00. Wear it all the time. I love it!! It is a bit on the expensive side however.