So.....Lane and Associates ??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, Mar 28, 2012.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I need to have something $$ done and they are on my insurance plan. My normal dentist doesn't take insurance and neither does the guy he recommended, so there you go. Any recent experience with them? I'm leery because the building is so far out of the norm for this area, I think they have to pay for it, ya know?

Thanks for any input. :cheers:

2. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

My littles and not so littles go there, never had any issues with them. Love the staff!!!

3. WhatNow

WhatNow Well-Known Member

I highly recommend them.

Our family of 6 has been going to Lane's offices for about 10 years I guess. We usually go to the Fuquay office, however, I have had extensive work & had go to different offices over the years to keep up with a dentist. All of the staff are always friendly. My fav. dentist is Dr Raleigh Right. He is excellent but I usually have to see him in the Angier office since he seldom heads to Fuquay any longer. Many of the dentists are really wonderful. Only had one bad experience in 10 years. I highly recommend them. Good luck :)

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks ya'll! Lots of views and no one has blasted them yet, so I think I will go ahead and call. Gotta thank genetics for this one!! Grrr! LOL:cheers:

5. reeteach2

reeteach2 Well-Known Member

Horrible experience at the Angier office. Treated me badly and the work they did didn't hold up. Dr Riccobene fixed it for me later and did a great job!

6. mtngirl51

mtngirl51 New Member

I had to change dentists because of insurance. My three kids and I went there. I was told I had four cavities, my three kids each were told they had multiple cavities....one of my kids has never in his 18 yrs of life had any cavities much less multiple ones. My other two usually do not have cavities. They are all teenagers. I have never had 4 at one time. I went to a dentist on Lake Boone Trail in Raleigh for a second opinion. No cavities were found in any of us. Also, they over billed me after my insurance paid and would not release the xrays until I paid the bill. I would never recommend this practice to anyone. You are right...they have to pay for that building.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yeah........and after some PM's...............I'm not sold. Crap. The search continues.

Thank you for the input folks!