Softball Camps?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by rushlow2004, May 24, 2012.

1. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

My daughter plays for MCAA for two seasons, I have looked around a bit for softball camps, mostly what I found were at colleges and cost a arm and a leg, I just want to keep her modivated during the summer. At least till fall. I work with her at home on off day of practice, but hey this parent has to admit I'm not a sport person, but I try lol..I can't afford travel ball and I know All-star try outs are coming up..sadly I can't do that..it would have been nice for her to try though. So any tips let me know what is out there..still looking.
    Sheri

2. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

Have you check into South Johnston High School? They used to do summer camps. Cause I went every year growing up.. But I don't know if they still have it. It was fun. Learned to slide on a slip and slide. lol

FOUND THIS:::::::::::::

Johnston County Softball Camp

The ninth annual Johnston County Softball Camp for girls ages 7-16 will be held July 11-14 at Smithfield Community Park. Camp runs 9 a.m. until noon daily. The fee is $60 per camper. Smithfield-Selma coach Britney Smith will direct the camp staff.

South Johnston Softball Camp

The South Johnston Softball Camp will be held June 27-29 at South Johnston High School. Camp, for ages 6-14, is from 9 a.m. until noon daily and the cost is $60 for campers. Registration forms can be found at South Johnston High School and all other South Johnston area schools. For more info, contact Mickey Bridgers at 262-6402.