Something fun to do in Clayton

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Jean S, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd share with y'all in case you had not heard...Venero's in Clayton is starting a comedy show every month at Monte Hall. It's 15 bucks per person, you see 2 comedians and they have food for sale like pizza, stromboli, cheese fries and stuff like that at good prices and a bar for drinks. We went just before Christmas and had a blast! They are having another one the end of January. Its a part of the Charlie Goodnights Comedy Club shows. It was a fun night for a reasonable price and not having to drive all the way into Raleigh.

2. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

THat sounds good. And you can order dinner too before the show?

What is there to do for New years Eve around here? Anything?

3. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Tavern In The Grove - Karaoke and dancing, champagne toast at midnight. 8)

4. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Yeah Pepper, you can eat a full meal at Venero's and walk over to Monte Hall, it's the building that is right next door to Veneros, literally in the same parking lot. We went about 30 mins b-4 the show to get seats we wanted and had Pizza from Veneros at Monte Hall. I think their pizza slices were $2 for cheese and $2.50 for pepperoni and the slices were BIG! My friend got their Denero Fries and it was a huge plate of fries covered in melty cheese.

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

There's an ad on the home page, next one is Fri, January 25. Might have to check it out!