Southridge Snowman Crusher

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by specialk, Jan 31, 2014.

1. specialk

specialk Active Member

So group of about 8 kids (girls & boys) walked past my house yesterday and one boy decides to kick at the snowman my daughter and her friend had built yesterday. It was good and solid so he was only able to take a small chuck out of it. I seen him from the window and yelled at him. (brown hair, black jacket) The group quickly walked on down the street. Looked outside about 3am this morning and it had been kicked over.

Anyone know of the group walking yesterday 1/30 around 4 in afternoon in the Southridge Subdivision off N. Shiloh? Looked to be around 8th or 9th graders. Needless to say... I put the snowman back together as best I could this morning. I imagine they may want to try and admire their senseless handy work. Hope the one that did it walks by again today. No school so that is a possibility.

2. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

Well, that was mean! I suggest pouring water on it, so it will freeze up and maybe the next time someone tries it, he will break his foot...not wanting to wish harm on someone, but maybe they'll think twice when there is injury involved, and no one to blame but themselves. As for why you poured water on it? Well, you want to preserve it as long as you could...right? 8) Who knew someone would attempt to vandalize it.

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

4. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

this would've been better if it was a squirrel

5. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

LOL,,

6. specialk

specialk Active Member

Found out who the culprit was.... enjoyed reading the comments. Very entertaining!