Southside Christian School

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by GarnerHome, Feb 14, 2011.

1. GarnerHome

GarnerHome Well-Known Member

Anyone have any kids that go there. Otherwise, heard anything good or bad?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  2. Tornado

Tornado Guest

I do not have any children that go to Southside,but I do know a few of the teachers. The student/teacher ratio is very low and they go on the same closings(holidays and vac) as JoCo public schools except for the first and last day (I believe they start sooner and end sooner).All of the teachers have full accreditation. Even though the school is still fairly young, they do science fairs,field trips etc. They truely care about the welfare of each individual child. As well, they instill the importance of GOD into everyday life.

3. OutdoorPlay

OutdoorPlay Well-Known Member

I've never heard anything bad only positive feedback. I know they allow alot of parent involvement.

4. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Some friends from our church attend Southside and they truly love it! Smaller school, and smaller classrooms but, they have a great program and the 2 girls I know that attend school are very smart young girls. We are at Wake Christian and I love it of course but I have heard only great things about Southside when it comes to education, respect, and quality care!