Sprint Cell Bill

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by LETSGOEERS!!!, Dec 24, 2010.

1. LETSGOEERS!!!

LETSGOEERS!!! Well-Known Member

I have had sprint for years. Recently my phone charges shot up by $25. My cell service is even worse now then it was two years ago. I have had tons of dropped calls. The customer service is terrible. I know Sprint's plans are cheaper than AT&T or Verizon, but the headaches of having to deal with Sprint's customer service and cell service is becoming not worth the extra cost. I have the 1500 minute data family plan with 4 members. My bill was a constant $130 and change over the last two years. Then in September the bill shot up to $159.27. I talked with several customer service people, some hanging up on me in the process while waiting on hold. I finally talked with one that was able to get my bill back to where it was before. He told me he wasn't sure why my bill went up. The bill stayed the same for two months. The December bill came and my bill was again back over $150. I don't understand why my billing is all over the place. I get it straightened out only have it go back up again. I had employer discounts on my account which helped, but they are now taking those off.

Has anyone else had billing issues with Sprint lately?

2. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Excellent service with Sprint, no hinky charges. We're happy with them.

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

my company is happy enough with sprint to have a total of 40 cell phones with them most with unlimited data plans. And according to our sales force, they have better coverage nationwide with sprint than alot of the other carriers, as our company had a plan in place that they could choose their own service and be reimbursed or use sprint and they all end up on our sprint plan.

4. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

DH says he's got Sprint too-unfortunately!!!:x
    Absolutely hates it-dropped calls,no connections,etc.,etc.
    Used to be Nextel which was good until Sprint got a hold of it,went downhill from there.

5. trident2

trident2 Well-Known Member

I think a lot of dropped calls are due to the cell phone you have. I have Sprint and use my phone 6-8 hours a day non stop with no problems or dropped calls (rarely). I have the EVO.

6. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

I have to keep an eye on mine. Strange data charges show up even though we've had it disabled on all the phones since not on that plan. The bill did go up a few months ago but it was because they no longer did the employer discount on additional lines...

7. macy

macy Well-Known Member

we have 5 phones and the family plan..when these contract thing expires we will move from sprint. same problems all the time ..NO CELL SERVICE when i go down home to sampson county to visit my family on any of these cells. Traveling down cleveland school road when i get to polenta elem there is no service untill i get almost to smithfield. to each his own but i dont like sprint at all....and yes the bill just keeps getting highter..

8. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

They need more towers!

9. jjganny

jjganny Well-Known Member

My daughter had Sprint for years when her service really got terrible. She found out that 3 towers had recently been built so her calls were bouncing around but not getting out. Sprint was very understanding AFTER she stood her ground, they released her from a renewed contract & she switched to Verizon. She is much happier. I still have Sprint & so far so good.

10. mom2two

mom2two Well-Known Member

We just switched to Sprint from Verizon. Verizon has horrible customer service. The stores around here are good but not the corporate offices. I think they know they have the best coverage so they don't feel they need to provide customer service. If you are happy with them now, just wait until something happens to your phone that THEY did and they refuse to help. They expect you to just deal with it. Was a former Alltel customer and had no problems.
    They could have had bad customer service too but never had any phone problems or issues to have to find out. Was very disappointed since I really liked my phone until they messed it up and refused to give me a new one. I have since seen 2 other people go through the exact same experience with them. I am hoping for better service from sprint and so far they are delivering.