squirrel poop

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Lolly42, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Lolly42

Lolly42 Well-Known Member

I posted this on the Neighborhood board without much luck, thought Id try it here.

We have been in our house for 18 year. Our lot is heavily wooded in the back and side of the house. We have had visits from all kinds of critters with no issues. Then a week or so ago my husband noticed something on the driveway and washed it off. This happened time and again. He has finally came to the conclusion it's squirrel poop. It happens in the daytime and at night. He can remove it multiple times a day and it reappears (always the same spot) He checked the attic nothing there. We don't seem to notice any more squirrels than any past years.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

2. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

If it is squirrel droopings there is probably something drawing them back to that area. Shelter or food are the most common.

[​IMG]

3. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

PRM, leave em alone already and poop in the woods

4. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Maybe get a squirrel trap (can get one at Home Depot or hardware stores, garden supply stores, etc.) they look like this: [​IMG]
    or see if someone has one you can borrow for just this one job. Put it right in that spot in your driveway til you trap the guilty party. Kill or relocate the critter far, far away (because they WILL come back).

5. PRM2

PRM2 Active Member

Ain't you being a bit aggressive? What's a squirrel to do.:)

6. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

It's most likely from a rabbit,I've been seeing the same thing in our driveway,my dogs think they are some kind of special treat :lol:

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Just protect your nuts!