Stabbing at Sheetz at 210 & 50?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Sep 24, 2015.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Just read on a friend's facebook page that 2 guys stabbed each other today at the Sheetz on 210 & 50. Anybody know any details?

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

This place is dead now. I hear crickets . . .

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I googled on it, not a word.

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I Googled it too and could not find a thing about it.

Sherry

5. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

Back to the original question, mkay?

I stopped for gas at the Sheetz yesterday afternoon, there were about 8-10 Joco Sheriff's cars and a bunch of uniformed officers and detectives walking around. The store and a good portion of the parking lot had police tape blocking it off. I asked my wife if she knew what happened and here's the info she got from a friend of her's who was there:

Just saw the scariest thing I have ever seen in my life !! After school me and my grandma went to the sheetz at Mcgees crossroads and everything was fine . After I paid for my stuff I was walking to go wait for my food .. I happened to glance outside and saw two men fighting and one of the men pulled out a knife and starting stabbing the other man and hit him on the head with a beer bottle ! Luckily I was inside when it happened .. I ran to the bathroom and there was a little girl in there . I told her to stay in here, there is some people arguing outside and so I stayed in there with her until the cops showed up and the men left

Sherry A. likes this.