Stoplight at 210 Food Lion?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Tamo245, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Tamo245

Tamo245 Active Member

Does anyone have any idea what the heck is going on there?

2. EngNCSU

EngNCSU Well-Known Member

They are building a BOjangles across the street from Food Lion, and as a result, putting in a traffic signal.

3. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Just behind the Bojangle's Disney is putting in a theme park called, Disney Country.:lol:

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Are you sure? I thought Six Flags was going in there! :jester:

5. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Nah. Six Flags drug their feet. Disney promises a new area akin to TomorrowLand and Frontierland just for Disney Country called Justoutsideofsomewhereworthdrivingtoland.:jester:

6. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

The lights won't work until Bojangles is up and running. They are saying December. We'll see.

7. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

That has been and continues to be one big "clusterwhohaha".

8. Tamo245

Tamo245 Active Member

Actually, I decided to get it from the horses mouth.

Called the division engineer in Wilson and he said that they (shopping center owner) had to get the island taken up first and that as soon as that is taken care of that it will be turned on.

9. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

:iagree: What a nightmare at times...............

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

it'll be just like 42....just a matter of time. :banghead:

11. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

***Deep dark secret sharing time..........

When my wife and I were dating way back in the day, we "parked" on the old dirt path that used to be where the Food Lion is now.:lol:

Damn that's white trash.

12. seabee

seabee Guest

Naw 42 has 2 numbers and 210 has 3 numbers they are different.

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol:

14. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Now everytime I go down an aisle in there, I will wonder if this was that spot "IT" happened..........:jester:

15. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

"Price check on isle 4"

16. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Mrs. Big UNCfan: You put that on that stupid board?!! None for you till after the holidays,...i wonder who else you have told what to? huh? I bet you told them about that one night behind the barn too?!! And what about the nooners?!! You have a big mouth or maybe you type faster then your brain thinks....How can I show my face around town...They will think ill of me....Who are they anyway?? Busybodies! That's who!! Great! Now I will be known as Mrs. Dirt Path!
    ______

Fear not - fine woman - no one on this board is innocent enough to judge anyone for anything..... Seen a few dirt paths myself in my youth.... (You must have had a good time or you wouldn't have married him! You go girl!)

17. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

don't you mean 'clean-up' on aisle 4? :mrgreen:

18. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

You don't realize how small a regular cab Ford Ranger is either until you "test" it's boundaries.

I'll warn any youngins out there too. Don't park in a baccer field either. Skeeters will LITERALLY eat your arse up. (and your back):jester:

19. seabee

seabee Guest

LOL are you the wife or the girlfriend left behind? you seem to know where and when Big was grooving.:cheers: