Store Robbed At Gunpoint....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by cece, Sep 28, 2010.

1. cece

cece Well-Known Member

An employee and customer at Fiddlestix, a Johnston County convenience store, were held at gunpoint during a brazen early morning robbery. Johnston County deputies were called to the business at 3789 NC 42 West at 4:02am Tuesday, after two black males, one armed with a large gun, entered the business and took an undisclosed amount of money. Investigators said before the suspect left, authorities said a female customer drove up in front of the business. As the suspects were preparing to flee, they momentarily pointed a gun at her, before disappearing behind the business on foot, deputies told WTSB. No injuries were reported.

2. me&them

me&them Well-Known Member

This store is just up the road from our house scary. This isn't the first time it's been robbed either. They have the bullet proof glass thing but I have never seen them use it. It's always open. Glad they didn't hurt anyone.

3. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Where is this?

4. HeidiB

HeidiB Active Member

at 42/Cornwallis...the one with the subway in it.

5. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Thurman's (used to be :) )

6. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Wehcum to duh nay-buh-hu yo.

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

See now if it had been me in the car they wouldn't have disappeared on foot.....they would have taken the short trip down to the new JMH.

8. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

One of these days, Craig, we'll be at the right place at the right time....I mean RIGHT place at the WRONG time.... no wait, that would be the WRONG PLACE at the ....... You Know what I mean. The important thing is we'll be prepared, as are alot of other folks these days, and the list is growing. Why let the bad guys be the only ones with guns? :twisted:

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

They aren't! :twisted:8)

10. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Like this story about the would be robbers (2 dead/damn, one got away) at a Pizza Hut in Charlotte.
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/09/29/1725241/pizza-driver-hit-by-bandits-i.html

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

12. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

:iagree: I think I'd see how they look as hood ornaments!

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I did 2, YEAH!!!!!

Oh and if you guys or girlies are into guns, you should DVR "Personal Defense TV" I don't know what channel it's on, but I LOVE IT!!

14. DancerRaquel

DancerRaquel Guest

Me too LOVE IT!!

--- just in case you want to know-- once a month in Clayton, there is concealed carry courses, now. I would recommend it to anyone interested in protecting themselves

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

got my conceal carry years ago.

16. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

17. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Got mine the first year that NC allowed them. NC passed the law and a couple of weeks later I was applying for the permit at the sheriff's office.