Swag bucks

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Nov 13, 2012.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ok, just registered with swag bucks on the advice of a friend. Any tips or tricks you guys that do it have? Any advice?

2. daisy8869

daisy8869 Well-Known Member

I use the toolbar for all my searches.

I also print out my coupons from swag bucks.

Keep an eye out for special events, they have them pretty often and it is easy to catch a code or two here and there.

I don't stress about it and easily make $60 a year in Amazon cards. Pretty sweet for stuff I would already do.

3. mypaperheart

mypaperheart Active Member

There are many things you can do every day to earn a few points here and there. You can do the NOSO for 2 points, the Daily Poll for 1 point, you can play games and earn up to 10 points a day, Trusted Surveys will give you 1 point for every DQ up to 5 points a day (or if you finish a survey you'll get whatever points it's for). Searching will get you a random win, usually 1-3 times a day.

I don't work so Swagbucks has become my "job". I get at least $25 in amazon gift cards a month, sometimes more. I managed to save up almost $330 for Christmas gifts this year. It's really worth it if you put the time into it.

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

installed and am now trying to uninstall it... made my searches slower than crap.

5. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

What is it?

6. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I LOVE Swagbucks! I have prob gotten FREE about $350 in amazon gift cards!

7. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I love swagbucks also. I have not been using this as long as some, but have managed to get 3 $50 gift cards for Walmart, along with a few other things I ordered from their swag store. My DIL has gotten a gift card for Amazon and my daughter is saving hers for something she was she wanted, I think it was a game system or something like that. It is easy to use.