T-Mobile

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by shar824, May 5, 2010.

1. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have it? What do you think?

Currently have Verizon (Alltel) I have had no complaints, I like it, however hubby wants to get internet access and as far as $$ goes, T-Mobile has the least expensive option for us plus 2 free phones of our choice. I am just a bit hesitant on switching from Verizon.

If anyone has T-mobile, please tell me the good, the bad and the ugly

Thanks!!

2. lissa27504

lissa27504 Well-Known Member

I have T-Mobile and haven't had a problem with them; I would recommend them to anyone. I was previously an Alltel customer for quite a long time and loved them---once I was switched to verizon I had nothing but problems (even after sticking with them for a few months until they 'worked out their problems' but my problems were never resolved).

I have dealt with T-Mobile's customer service for a minor issue and it was resolved right away, they gave me a credit on my bill and two free upgrades for a month for my "inconvenience."

3. shar824

Thanksl lissa good to know...anyone else out there use them?

4. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

I do. I have no need for a data plan or anything fancy. Just two phones that work. No problems with service.

5. Crysta

Crysta Guest

I have T-Mobile as well and have no complaints. My husband's cell rarely has a decent signal in our house; I always do. I have two small areas where I go down to 2 bars (the bridge on Cornwallis and the on-ramp to the 70 by-pass from 42), but it doesn't drop the call or anything.

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I have T-mobile and they are ok. We can't get any signals in our house and you have to walk to the end of the driveway and stand on one foot with your tongue out and hum a tune and then you MIGHT get a signal . . . . other than that they are about the same as anyone else I've used.

7. shar824

Got a camera phone, that would be a picture right there...:jester:

Thanks all!

8. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

I've had TMobile for awhile, and since they merged with SunCom, the coverage here has been pretty decent. I lose bars and sometimes get dropped on the ramp from 40 onto 70 and also in the valley on 42 near Cornwallis.

9. annatinnie

annatinnie Well-Known Member

I just had to post that the "visual" of you standing on the end of your drive with your tongue sticking out is really...well...visual! LOL!

Now I know what those strange teenagers have been doing that I'd love to "lecture" at the end of the block...trying to get a signal on their cell phones...but why did they have to do it in a bikini top and shorts that aren't really "shorts"...at least *I* don't think they are shorts! Maybe a NAPKIN!

But that's another "visual" for another day!