Tailor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rockyv58, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Need to find a tailor. Long story. A few years back my mom bought me for Christmas a new bedspread and sheet set. I wasn't going to use it till I got a new bed. (Old bed was over 25 years old) I finally broke down and bought a new mattress last Thanksgiving. I finally put on the new sheet set and blank in August. Well a few weeks back Jese (while trying to nest on the bed) ripped the blanket. I washed it and took it immediately over to the Tailor on 42 (next to waffle house). I got it back today and she was unable to do it. Even though it was washed and dried she couldn't do it to any risedual pet hair. Can any body recommend a tailor?

Thanks in advance

2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I want to put out a shout out to angels_squirrel. She was able to fix my blanket for me. I really appreciate it. Thanks

3. angels_squirrel

angels_squirrel Active Member

You are welcome.
    If anyone else needs sewing repairs, alterations, etc., I will be glad to talk to you.

4. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Rocky, thanks for the referral! I contacted her for alterations to a beaded gown for my daughter's wedding. She did an amazing job and was a pleasure to work with! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs any type of alterations done!:hurray:

5. angels_squirrel

angels_squirrel Active Member

Thanks luvagoose.