Take-out places that deliver to the DR Wells area?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Crysta, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Crysta

Crysta Guest

Other than Grand Street...which we detest? Does any other place, any type of food, deliver to the DR Wells area (we're next to C3)? Ray's won't deliver beyond 5 miles; I already checked.

Thanks!!

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

There is a Pizza place on 210,Two Cousins I think,they might deliver to the DR Wells Area.
    We live near McGee's Crossroads and they deliver here,I wish some other places would as well!! Feels like you're living behind the moon sometimes!

3. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

why wouldn't everybody deliver out to D.R Wells. I thought that was the epicenter of the proposed "Cleveland" incorporation map.

4. Same here! We live between the Lowe's on 42/50 and McGee's. I call it No man's land.

5. AnnetteL

So true! I keep on looking for something new to go up,at this point even a Domino's would be nice! After living in Clayton first it took some getting used to the fact that you can no longer pick up the phone and have something delivered.

6. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Papa Johns

I love Papa Johns pizza but I can not get them to deliver out to South Plantation. But have seen their vehicles as far as Polenta right near Myatt Place

7. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

polenta, dude, don't you understand sarcasm. I'm on your'e team. He!!, I might even have been in yall's wedding!!!!

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Dominoe's and Papa John's are the only two I know of.

9. AnnetteL

I do not think that either Papa Johns or Dominoes delivers to near McGee's Crossroads though!?

10. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

11. AnnetteL

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

When they add on like that for the delivery, who gets it the cash? The company or the driver?

13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

14. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

ah yes... I remember that.. all the better that you provided me with a link! Thanks!

15. aprilt01

aprilt01 Well-Known Member

We live in Matthew's Farm, down Matthew's Rd and Papa's Pizza and Subs deliver to us (the one up on 42).

16. Ray's Pizza

Ray's Pizza Guest

Ray's Will Gladly Deliver To You

We use the 5 mile radius as a conservative guideline. I mapped your location and we'll be happy to deliver to you, anytime!

Please tell your neighbors. We look forward to serving you!

17. AnnetteL

I called Papa Johns the other day-turns out the wont deliver towards McGees Xroads either.