Target Toy Story 3 DVD collector set

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by grandma4, Nov 20, 2010.

1. grandma4

grandma4 Well-Known Member

Has anyone purchased the Toy Story 3 DVD Blue Ray collector set? comes with a litlle buzz toy?(mind out of gutters) a Target exclusive product. Anyway- i have and returned it twice and about to a 3rd because the blue ray movie is defective once it gets to where the toy story movie starts. all the preview stuff is fine. then when you get to the start of the movie, you hit play and then it asks if i want to resume play? never been opened but something is not right. when the movie gets going the sound is all distorted and very loud, no words. it is not my blue ray player or tvor surround sound, everything has been checked. Target won't give me store credit or anything but the same movie because it's been opened. and if they don't have anymore then they will check other stores for me to get one there. (means going from store to store if necessary) I am not trying to make copies of the movie or anything else but that's how they make you feel. if anyone purchased one for a gift i would take it back unopened and get a refund. I have my receipts.
    I am going to try a different Target and not going to be nice this time. this is bs if you ask me.:evil:
    ok- let it roll-----:allears: