Teen that was killed falling out of airplane.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by BuzzMyMonkey, Jan 23, 2011.

1. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

This chaps my *** big time. The parents are suing the airline and security because this dumb **** made a decision to stow away illegally.

I hope the judge tells them sorry for your loss, now get out of my court room.
    How bout you as a parent take some responsibility and realize you failed in raising your dead son to know right from wrong and the repercussions that come with a stupid decision as the one he made. Blame your son for choosing to make a decision to break clear rules and guidelines that are set. Put the blame where it belongs.
    This is another clear reason insurance rates are so high, the courts continue to let these bogus lawsuits go thru and WE all have to pay for stupidity and lack of accountability.

What are others thoughts on this fracas??

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/26537714/detail.html

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  2. Navycut

Navycut Well-Known Member

It's clearly the airline's fault. If they had not lowered the landing gear, the kid would have never fallen out. The airline also failed to have speakers in the wheel wells to announce landing procedures.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

And seatbelts. :)

4. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

Anyone wanna bet that the airline settles for an "undisclosed amount?". It's cheaper than going to court, trust me...

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yeah, minus the fee for what a ticket would have cost.

6. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

I wouldn't sue the airline....I'd sue the kids father for contributing the DNA for a moron who never stopped to think of landing gear, cold, altitude, speed and what the heck he was going to do next. Stupid people should be spayed and neutered. Obviously, the mother is totally smart ....lol.. She spent all that time giving her son a terrific grip of reality.It i s either the fault of the mother or father cuz, one of them made this kids dumb as a rock....and he fell like one too AND i bet the whore he was going to go see has already been laid up with another guy.

7. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

There ya go!

8. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I'm surprised the airline doesn't counter sue the parents for not buying a ticket. :)

The upside is Darwinism at work. The kid had taken their(his and parents) genes out of the pool. One less stupid person to breed.

9. Quincy8Boy

Quincy8Boy Well-Known Member

I think the kid watched "The Fifth Element" one too many times.

I bet the airport is inspected per some DHS guidelines, so if it met that and all other airports in the US do the same, I think they're going to have a hard time proving their case.