Tennis instructor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by roca1216, Jun 18, 2013.

1. roca1216

roca1216 Well-Known Member

Any Tennis Instructors around the cleveland area?

2. shawk22

shawk22 Well-Known Member

I used to hit with my daughter over at Cleveland HS. When we went, there was a sign on the gate door of the courts for a guy named Sean Carr. He played at South Johnston and some in college I believe. He's a great guy and will do great with kids. Last time I was at Cleveland HS, the sign was still there. Tell him Scott sent you!

:)

3. JustMe

JustMe Well-Known Member

4. roca1216

Thanks I found a guy teaching in Smithfield parks and rec. We was looking for a guy to teach in our neighborhood since we have tennis courts to play at.

5. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

I make a lot of hauls to Knolls of the Neuse subdivision in Wilson Mills / Clayton. They have a tennis club with an instructor most every time I'm out there.

6. david4042

david4042 Well-Known Member

Jimmy J is a friend of mine teaching tennis in Smithfield.
    Drop me a line if you need someone near Cleveland (40/42) area.

7. roca1216

Actually Jimmy is going to be the one teaching the lessons using our tennis courts. Not only people living in our subdivision but others willing to learn how to play.

8. david4042

david4042 Well-Known Member

You are in good hand with Jimmy J.
    If you and your group are looking for more tennis,
    Clayton Parks do offer Youth/adult beg./interm. class, there is also Clayton social tennis meetup group, as well as several other tennis instructors in this area. Glen Laura and Neuse River also have additional pro-instructor and offer classes as well. You can also join the USTA and play USTA league matches, out here in Clayton/Cary/Raleigh area. Summer league is already in full swing, Fall's league should be coming up soon.
    Hope all this help, have fun playing tennis.