Termite Inspections

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mandmdad, Jun 3, 2011.

1. mandmdad

mandmdad Well-Known Member

I need to set up new service for yearly termite inspections and was hoping to get some recommendations or find out who to avoid using.

2. mgzd

mgzd Well-Known Member

I'm in the pest control business and would recommend that you get 3 different companies to come out and do an inspection for you. Most companies offer inspections for free, so don't pay for one. See if what they all tell you jives with one another. If two tell you that you have issues in the same location of your home, you can feel better knowing that they are being upfront.
    Also I would recommend that you avoid "Baiting/Monitoring" devices. If you have termites ask for "Termidor" to be used. If you don't have termites, then you should be fine without anything.

3. DeniseL

DeniseL Well-Known Member

I use Wood Termite out of Smithfield, they did the house I am in originally and just stuck with them. Neighbor uses Cleggs? and except for late appointments they said they have been pretty good. Hope this helps, good luck.

4. alen

alen Well-Known Member

5. SBKRider

SBKRider Guest

Smith Exterminating in Raleigh and Wood Termite and Pest in Smithfield are the best around IMO.

I wouldn't use anyone else period.

6. 27577

27577 Guest

shameless plug

7. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

We used Neuse at our last house and we liked them.