Terrafin Station Closed - Corner Lot For Sale

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Mar 9, 2015.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey guys, saw a for sale sign up at the ODS building after hearing about the closing of Terrafin Station. Hope someone great gets this space with a good restaurant. i know it seems like a lot of things have been in there but in reality there were 2 successful restaurants that lasted 5 years each in the last 13 or so years. i'll bet the seller is pretty motivated to find a good buyer and we the community would love to have a long term local business there.

2. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Yes, I decided a while back to sell this great property, quite possibly the best corner in Johnston County!!! I am a little over 5 years cancer-free, just turned 60 a few months ago, 2 kids ALMOST out of school, and would really like to lighten my load, get out of debt, and enjoy life a bit more than I do now (if that's possible! ;) )
    I think I have put a fair asking price on it, but as Kaci said, I AM motivated (by the above reasons), but not desperate. All reasonable offers will be respectfully considered.
    Anyone seriously interested can call me or PM me here.

Here's a link to the craigslist ad (posted before TerraFin closed):

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bfs/4903528328.html

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

With all the great realtors we have on here and in the community, hopefully they can help find something that will fit great in our community. Personally, i would love to see Simple Twist in that building, they are always so busy with waiting lines, would be great to see them have more space :cheers:

4. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

So is Tavern in the Grove on the same property? Or is that a separate piece of land?

I have never been there, but I have always wondered about it.

https://www.facebook.com/TheGrove4042

5. Wraunch

Wraunch Well-Known Member

I doubt Simple Twist would work as I'm sure they're tied up in a lease and are currently expanding in Smithfield but I would love to be proved wrong on that. Best of luck selling the property. The only limitation I see is parking is cramped depending on what tenant takes over.

6. dgsatman

I agree, Kaci. And any Brokers out there, bring me a buyer!!! I'll gladly pay a commission!!!

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

I believe that what is listed is just the corner building and lot but i could be wrong. Dgsatman could clarify i am sure.

8. dgsatman

1/2 acre lot and 6000 sq.ft. building includes Old Drug Store only. The Tavern is on a separate @1/3 ac. parcel., which is NOT included, but it and the business CAN be bought.
    Everything I have is for sale, except my dog and my kids, and they are available for short or long term lease......... ;)

9. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Well-Known Member

Contact Sheetz, they won't have a store within about a mile so they might be interested. :lol:

10. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Haha, I thought that earlier. Certainly high enough traffic area for a Sheetz. Just a little on the small side. Most of their sites are like 3-4 acres.

11. Wraunch

Wraunch Well-Known Member

Work on a package deal with the owner of the used car lot. Then you have a good size tract with more possibility.