THANK YOU to all the Cub Scout Leaders in our area.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Kelyel, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Just wanted to post a BIG Thank You to all the Cub & Boy Scout Leaders in our area. I know we have multiple Packs & Troops, I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all you do and all the time you give to Scouting.

Happy 100th Year BSA!

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

:hurray:

We're no longer involved but I definitely have to give a shout out! The leaders ARE AWESOME! It takes a special kind of person to do these things.

4. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

Hubby & son came in from their scout camping trip this weekend. They had a GREAT time. The folks who organized that event did an unbelievable job. THANK YOU sooooo much. The scout leaders are amazing!!!!

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Thanks for you posting this, most unsung heroes go without a thanks. We're not involved but this is great.

Sherry

6. wolfcub

wolfcub Well-Known Member

My son just joined this year and he is loving it!!! Just got his Tiger Cub rank last weekend and we go camping in a few weeks.

Shout out to all the scouts and scoutmasters

Troop 444!!!!

7. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

We just got back this weekend from camping with my son and daughter. Those guys and ladies that help organized it get a big THANKS...Great job cooking too.

PACK 24

8. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Shout Out to Pack & Troop 33!!! "It's the place to be!"

9. Breezy18

Breezy18 Well-Known Member

THANKS SOOO Much!!

I have to agree!! This event was very well organized and a pleasure to be involved with this weekend!! Thanks to everyone for helping the boys out and guiding them in their life as a boy scout/cub scout! We had a great time and are looking forward to a lot more great times in boy scouts!!

Shout out to Pack 210 and the leaders!! Great job!!!