Thanks to CHS

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

I usually don't write a whole lot of things on here. But, feel that they deserve a thank you. I have kids that go to quite a few different schools. One kid goes to Cleveland High School and one child goes to WJHS. I have had serious situations arise at BOTH high schools. Made it known in writing the situations (& no, I will not go into detail on here) that were going on. You know what? Cleveland handled it beautifully. Jumped on it right away and thought of something I had not. A serious bullying situation was also put to rest at the same time that this other situation was being attended to. Nice job and a big thanks. BTW, WJHS after weeks has still not contacted me back. Cleveland responded in 2 days after everything was worked out on their end. I just wanted to say I appreciated the way they responded and how they thought it was a good idea to explain everything to me that they have put in place. They have a great team and staff apparently. Still waiting on WJHS. It has been made clear to me that Cleveland High School really does have the best interest of the children. Their staff does indeed care and I just wanted to say thank you.

Stephanie-- mom to 7

2. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Thank you for taking time to POST a POSITIVE!

3. cece

cece Well-Known Member

Nice to hear something positive about the public schools for a change.

4. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Just want to add that the Cleveland High Band did a great job at the competition at Wakefield High this past weekend!! I do not have a child in the band there or even at that school, but I was impressed with how good they are in their first year. Definitely some good things going on there, and yes, it is great to see a high school getting it right.

5. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I love Cleveland High!

6. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Cleveland is where DD is districted to go. Talk about relief. No way in the world would I let her to to WJHS.

7. mmchallen

mmchallen Member

Love West Johnston!! I've had one graduate and one there now. So many wonderful teachers & staff members. Whenever I've had a question or concern I've always gotten a response. I'm glad that Cleveland has gotten off to a great start. There were many students & their parents who didn't want to leave West because they, like me, know what an outstanding school West is.

8. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I agree that West has some great teachers!!