The Batchelor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bandmom, Mar 18, 2008.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

The Bachelor

Ok - who else watched it? Note to self: Don't drink too much and give the batchelor your panties when trying to make a good first impression. 8)

Oh! forgot to add - and don't pass out before the Rose Ceremony! I kept looking for her blue sparkle dress when they first started, lol!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  2. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

OMG.....how white trash was that??
    When she walked up to first meet him , I said she looks like a ho!!

3. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Sounds like she is a dirty taco. LMAO

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh....no looky no looky. I DVRd it and haven't watched it yet!!!!!!!!!!

5. bandmom

:iagree: What about the 30 yr old with the red/white dress. To me, she looked a lot older than 30! I think for the most part, he picked out some of the better ones. Of course, only time will tell. 8)

6. turtlepits

I said the same thing..."wow, she's old"

7. bandmom

Oh, sorry!!! It was very entertaining!! :lol:

8. turtlepits

But I have to say he is one of the best looking batchelors!

9. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

DVR'd it!!!! I love that thing!!!8)

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

write note to self.... :lol:

11. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

missed it, will have to dvr..... god, not enough time in the day....

12. straitfan

straitfan Guest

I saw her in her blue sparkle dress towards the end of the rose ceremony. She looked like she just woke up and was still half cocked.

This looks like it will be very interesting!!

13. bandmom

Oh, and I forgot about how she was all touchy/feely on his leg while he was trying to have a conversation! What a ho!!! And then she tries to sound intelligent saying she has a degree etc, but then couldn't carry on an conversation. Makes you wonder how she got that degree :lol:

14. bandmom

Ok - who watched last night? I am so glad he sent Marshanna and Robin home - they were beotches. Did you see the look on Robin's face at the rose ceremony - OMG! if looks could kill - he's be fried!!! :mrgreen:

Oh, and just realized that I spelled bachelor wrong at the start of this thread....8)

15. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

I'm glad they're both gone. I never really liked Marshanna. At first I liked Robin, but then she fell out of my favor when she started stirring up trouble. I think she sealed her own fate when she questioned him about not getting a 1:1 date with him.

And even though she annoys me, I can see Shayne being one of the final 2. If she isn't the final chosen one, I can then see her being an eventual Bachelorette (because of the whole 'look who my dad is' thing...but they already have another one of those in the works I think.

This is actually the first time that I've watched the show from the beginning. In the past I've watched an episode here and there. I remember watching when Trista was one of the final 2 and then not get chosen. At the time she was a hometown girl for us, so I watched because of that (she was a Miami Heat dancer).

I have a question...does the Bachelor view the same stuff that the home viewers do? For example, the past issues with Robin and then last night's little spat involving Marshanna? If so, I would think that might have figured into his decisions quite a bit.

16. sheblondy

sheblondy Well-Known Member

I cant believe Shayne is still there!! She already told him that she was high maintenance! I hope Noelle makes it all the way ! And don't ya think that Matt is a little too sexual with the chicks when all the girls are watching???!!!

17. bandmom

I don't think he sees any of that stuff until we do, when it airs. I would love to be around some of them when they see how they acted!

Marshanna was so stuck on herself, but her true colors came out in the end. I never really saw him with her in the end anyway (nothing racial, just her personality). I kinda like Shayne - she's goofy & pretty. Sure she does seem high maintenance - but still a nice person, not snobby toward the other girls and stuff (like Robin) and she even tried to offer some advice to Robin - but she just didn't get it! :?

18. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

She especially proved that she was high maintenance when she whipped out some lipstick from her ski jacket. And then showed him the rest of the items in there--makeup brush, maybe some eye shadow, etc. The other one I like is Amanda (again, FL connection) and think Noelle is great too.

I agree with you on your other point.

19. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

I watched it last night, too. Boy, am I glad that both Marshana and Robin got voted off the show. They are immature and not a right match for Matt. I would love to see Matt pick Noelle as a winner. I think she's the nicest girl who are mature and be true to herself. I'm not surprised about Shayne. Knowing how reality tv works, she stayed so viewers can get a chance to see her famous dad, Lorenzo Lamas. Remember him on the "Falcon Crest"? Boy, THAT was lonnnngggg time ago! I wonder who's her mom? Of course, it's not Shauna Sands.

20. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

new show starts tomorrow night 2 hours!! :hurray:

and dont forget rock of love bus tour tonight at 9!! trash tv at its finest!