The Coupon Clippers Site

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by stonecold, Oct 20, 2007.

1. stonecold

stonecold Guest

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yes I've used them, and it's very worth it!! Great bunch to work with, highly recommended.

3. le

le Well-Known Member

I am no expert but the coupon clippers is a great site. Decent prices, easy to navigate and a quick ship.

4. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

5. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

I've used them several times for the .75 coupons when it's time for triples. :mrgreen: No problems, always got what I ordered. The first time I ordered, I did notice it took about a week to get to me. Since then I usually get it in 3 to 4 days.

Brenda

6. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Hey Stone,

I have been ordering from The Coupon Clippers for over 7 years and have never had any problems.

I also just started ordering from Rhonda at the link Brenda provided. She lives in Kernersville and is wonderful! I received the coupons I ordered last week in 2 days, AND she has flat rate shipping no matter how many you order AND her handling fees are less than most, AND no - I don't get a cut of her sales! LOL. I just thing she offers a good service at a very reasonable price.

I also order from Lisa at http://stores.ebay.com/Winslows-Coupon-Express
    She is local and does a great job. I am not sure she has updated her coupons in the last 2 weeks but she should be back up soon. Her handling fees are also great and sha also has flat rate shipping.

Faye :)