The Following

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Sherry A., Jan 28, 2013.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

This probably one of the best shows in this category I have ever seen on television. Had a ream of paper drop during the show and I jumped about a foot. My "Following"...Trudy, a cockapoo and Addie, a min-pin.

Sherry

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

http://www.fox.com/programming/shows/?sh=the-following

THE FBI estimates there are currently up to 300 active serial killers in the United States. What would happen if these killers had a way of communicating and connecting with each other? What if they were able to work together and form alliances? What if one brilliant and charismatic, yet psychotic mastermind was able to bring them all together and activate a cult of believers following his every command?

3. gdogg79

gdogg79 Well-Known Member

We are watching this as well. Got interrupted during last night's episode so will have to finish it tonight, but we are enjoying it. The style of the show reminds me a little bit of 24.

4. rntobe

rntobe Well-Known Member

I have been watching it too...I admit i did jump last night night too...Kevin Bacon does an excellent job

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I have heard many folks make reference to '24'.

I have the first 2 episodes DVR'd. Hope to get to them tonight. Be the first primetime drama I've been interested in watching in 20 or more years.

6. momtofive

momtofive Well-Known Member

So far I LOVE this show!

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

both weeks... its given me nightmares... so I'd say its pretty good and creepy!!

:)

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

good and creepy..yeah. I still got my jumping shoes on from watching all the TWD shows!

9. Buc

Buc Well-Known Member

Great show so far! It helps fill the void left on Monday nights when 24 left.

10. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Watched the second episode last night,I couldn't believe that they would let a serial killer talk to his ex-wife while just sitting across from him at a table instead of being separated by glass,no big surprise that he was going to attack her! So far I find the show a bit predictable.