The old Ralph's Ices in Clayton

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by giapn73, May 6, 2010.

1. giapn73

giapn73 Well-Known Member

I was driving by there the other day and it looked like there was work going on. I was just wondering if anyone knew if they were reopening or something.

Gia

2. garnet

garnet Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, but I do know that when I worked across the street from the one in Cary that they closed during the off season. It would be nice if they reopened this one for the summer. I love it!

3. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Been by twice, including this evening, and a Pelican's Sno Ball truck was there.....whatever that means. :?

4. Tweetyluvzme

Tweetyluvzme Well-Known Member

The Sno Ball truck was there last night too. I think a sno ball is a sno cone?

5. JPinJOCO

JPinJOCO Well-Known Member

Yes, Pelicans Snow balls (Snow Cone) is opening there. The same kind as Pelicans on 401 in Garner. It was supposed to open today.

6. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

where is this?

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Across from McCall's Restaurant, if it's the one I think they are talking about.

Sherry

8. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Beside Smithfield Bar-B-Q

9. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Yes, and they open today at lunch! YUMMM- O! Great place for sno cones and Great owners too!

10. irishluck

irishluck Well-Known Member

A PELICANS IN CLAYTON?! you don't know how excited that makes me! ::mrgreen:

11. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

We went last night after supper. it was really good. French vanilla. Many many flavors.

12. shygrrl

shygrrl Well-Known Member

We went last night too (after they closed-SORRY!) It was yummy! I got red raspberry and DS got Ice Cream flavor. BTW, they close at 8:00 on Sunday~ I know that now but they had a brisk business going!

13. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

Have been several times and love it! Talked with co-owner Shane Willis and he says they will stay open as long as they have customers in line! BTW - Shane is a former Carolina Hurricane player! Love those snowcones! Wishing them lots of success!