Theft

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tassy, Apr 29, 2013.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Seriously! What are you going to do with that many razors??? WTH would Walgreens be doing with that much inventory of one product on the floor? That has to be somewhere between 100 - 200 packages, depending on if they are new razor packages or refills....

Here is the picture of the lady from the surveillance camera... from WTSB's website.

[​IMG]

2. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

????????
    I saw this too---

What is the draw of the theft?

Do they re-sell for $$$+++ at Flea Markets?

???????????

3. kevinsmithii

kevinsmithii Well-Known Member

Not if Electric they can go for up to $180

4. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Looks like Volleygrl :lol:

5. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

Really $2353 worth of razors. I've never seen that many razors in stock and if that's the bag she is carrying in the pic that she put them in there is no way.

$2353 seems like an odd number.

6. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

Ok now I see that it was Gilette razors. She would've had to go to the back to get stock. There is no way they have $2353 of razors, electric or otherwise. I guess Gilette is her fav.

7. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Must be one hairy woman.

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

There prob is a good re-sale for them (esp if u didn't pay for them! :lol:) cause they're not cheap! In CVS they have this system where they're locked up in a case and a buzzer goes off when you open it, surprised the crap out of me one day! And I had the same thought - why would you need to lock up the razors???

9. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Camera's everywhere

Don't these low lifes realize all stores have cameras and they will eventually be caught.

People biatch and moan about camera's in public places and invasion of their privacy. The whole point of cameras is not to catch innocent people doing nothing but to catch low lifes doing something wrong. Look how long it took Boston to identify the marathon bombers. If memory serves me didn't they catch the Times Square bomber the same way?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013