To the two idiot drivers I encountered this morning

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Jan 28, 2011.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

First off, to the guy in the gray car license plate XRM-1359 - you stupid jerk. Do you not realize that littering is illegal? You really had a nerve throwing your whole banana peel out the window onto the highway in broad daylight. Don't think you haven't been reported on the swat a litterbug website :lol:

To the stupid lady driving the brown/champagne colored van on 40 West . . . I really thought you were drunk. You were all over the road, even going as far as reaching the OTHER side of the wake up bumps. You could have killed someone . . . and for what . . . to send a friggin text message. Put the phone down and drive!

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

thank you for reminding me how grateful i am i don't have to make that commute anymore:cheers:

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Actually it isn't littering if it's items such a banana peels and apple cores

4. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

I've actually addressed the banana peel issue with a Highway Patrolman. It's bio-degradable, not littering.

5. michelle

Well crap. But still, he shouldn't have thrown it into the middle of the road. Dummy. Cause someone might come along and slip on it . . .

6. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

That's what they get for walking in the middle of the road. :jester:

7. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I used to get mad when I saw people throw any food item out their vehicle, including my own hubby. I was afraid a deer, or dog or other creature would go after it later and then get hit by a car.

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I still want to ***** slap the little "girl" driving the baby blue late model Toyota Camry from Clayton to 4042. At least one morning a week the hussy comes flying up on my bumper like the rest of the world is in her way. I am always at the speed limit or a little more, hello........it's Hwy 42. There is traffic there of the morning. :twisted: Get your happy tail up a little earlier! I've even changed what time I leave of the mornings trying to avoid her.

Yesterday morning, she flies around about 10 of us when it breaks out into two lanes between the new hospital and the next light. The next light, the left hand lane is a left turn only, where she gets stopped for the red light. What do you think she does? Goes straight from the left turn only lane, causing everybody else to slam on their brakes to let her stupid arse back in. Not the first time. I've seen her do it and nearly go head on into oncoming traffic. I got her license plate number one morning and lost it. Can you report other drivers for unsafe behavoir? She really is gonna kill somebody one day. :?

Either that, or I'm gonna follow her to wherever she is going and have a Kathy Bates moment in Fried Green Tomatos. Who is willing to bail me outta jail?

9. michelle

TAWANDA!!!!!

10. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I want to report the tree's for littering their leaves all over my yard.

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

If you'll go KB on her, KB will pick you up from the slammer!!:cheers:

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:jester: good to know!! I'm afraid one of these mornings...................anyway.................LOL

I've even pulled off at a gas station to get her peeled off my bumper. It's crazy!

13. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I have never used it, but I think you can call *hp to report it? I hate little snots like her.

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I have called HP/JCSD many times while on the road for people just like that kdc. They will ask you for a a description, a license plate #, road, and direction travelling. I also call on people who don't have their kids restrained. When you put my life and others or your child's life in danger, I *will* call the popo.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Good to know. I believe I will the next time I see her acting the fool. It's been going on ever since I started working up at 4042 last spring. :?

Thanks for the tips ladies.

16. Cleopatra

I would call every single time until something gets done. This is not an an isolated incident, IMO the more she comfortable she gets driving like this, the more dangerous she is.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I agree, she seems to be pushing it more and more all the time. I've fussed aobut her on here before. I didn't see her for a couple months, so I thought either Karma had gotten her or she'd started working somewhere else. No such luck.

I'm no perfect driver by any stretch but I try not to make a habit of ****ing off other drivers.

18. Cleopatra

I thought you had mentioned her months ago. If you call enough, they'll probably be waiting for her. :evil:

19. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Rubbins Racin

[​IMG]

20. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I called them not long ago on an interstate when two people came on doing wheelies on motorcycles and going from lane to lane. The HP was very nice and shortly I passed by waving as I saw them pulled over.:lol:

Sherry