Tomorrow may be the day I try MOE'S!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 2not2, Jan 27, 2011.

1. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

2. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

Thanks! Lunch for tomorrow taken care of :)

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

WELCOME TO MOE'S!!!!!!!!

4. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Mmmm! love MOE's!!!

5. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Good food, fresh served up with a smile.

6. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Not totally sure a Joey jr. would satisfy my appetite, but it is a deal.

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

well then you should get 2!

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i was thinking the same thing for DH but it says only one per customer:cry:

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Oh.... hmphhh.... then he should grab some salsa and eat all the free chips they give ya.. that'd fill him up. :jester:

10. sacosta

sacosta Well-Known Member

I just can't bring myself to go to a place that forces its employees to yell "Welcome to Moe's" everytime someone walks in the door.

11. CraigSPL

I think it's great. They are atleast acknowledging the fact that a customer has entered the business, unlike alot of places (Hardee's in Clayton) where you can walk in and stand at the counter and nobody acknowledges you are there cause they don't run the register.

12. CraigSPL

Between the Joey jr. the chips and salsa and side of queso I think I'll be able to make it through the afternoon with only a snack of cheetos later And honestly unless you eat like I do the jr. would probably be enough for most people.

BTW....my total came to $3.98 for the jr. the side of queso and the large drink and that was with the tax included. The girl in front of me got just the jr. and walked out the door for $1.08

13. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

Catering

Moe's catered a business function of ours a few years ago, and did an excellent job. The set-up was professional, and the food was delicious. For the amount of food, the price was incredibly reasonable. Two thumb's up!

14. Navycut

Navycut Well-Known Member

Had lunch there today.....Two thumbs up !!!

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Hit a seat spot a little after 5pm, walked right up to the counter. By the time we left they were packed.

Great deal!

Thanks 2not2 for posting!

16. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

You are welcome...and wouldn't you know it, I didn't even get to go. Thought my oldest son and I would sneak up there after we dropped the three little ones off at Granny's but we were both just too tired. Hope eveyone else enjoyed it! :cheers:

17. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I love getting the Art Vandelay. When I get it to go I have them give me a cup for water and then I go fill it up with the salsa. Then I go home and can get two meals out of it.
    1.) chips and salsa
    2.) huge Art Vandelay

18. Kent

Kent Well-Known Member

I like Moe's, too. Usually eat at the one at Brier Creek during my lunch or supper break.

Another good place to eat, kind of like a mini-Moe's is Chipotle Mexican grill at 6602 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, Pleasant Valley area.