Tonight, if you like music....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by blusdrmr, Jan 27, 2007.

1. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I need to loosen my apron strings and get my kids a sitter.

*sigh*

3. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

yeah you do and come out with us tonight. :lol:

4. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

WOW!! What a show! I had a blast last night (especially since my band was the opening act!)! After we were done, we had about 20 or so people coming up and asking to buy our CD. Well...since we are in the process of recording it, they will have to wait a little.

Mighty Lester took the stage after us and lit it up! These guys are good friends of mine so I cannot say enough good about them in the first place but they are one awesome band! There is not one loose spot in that band.

Overall, it was a great success. They sold the event out and had to turn away 75 to 100 people at the door. As a matter of fact, they were putting up the "sold out" signs when we were loading in at 6:30pm. They sold out the show with advance tickets.

If you were not there, you missed a great show and a great time. If you are all interested in finding out more of when these types of events and shows are going on, go to www.triangleblues.com and check the calendar. You can also become a member of The Triangle Blues Society and receive email updates as to when and where the shows are, news and information about the local blues community.