Totally Random Question...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DMJmom, Apr 8, 2010.

1. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

My mom is looking for lottery ticket "scratchers". She got one here at a gas station once years ago and she is looking to buy a batch of them, like 100. Anyone know where she can buy them? She's tried a bunch of online places, but no luck. I told her to try Oriental Trading, anyone have any ideas?

2. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

Oriental Trading is always my go-to place for stuff like that; there's also a place called "Rhode Island Novelty" that might have them. Maybe the Lottery Commission would have some that they use for promotions...they might send her some if they do. Seems like we got something like that from the GA lottery at a fair a long time ago.

3. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

She actually wrote to the NYS Lottery, but no luck. I will pass along the name of the other company, thanks.

4. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

I thought they were called "Quarters". Tell her I'll sell her all she wants - 10 for $5.00... ;)

5. JellyBean

JellyBean Well-Known Member

wouldnt guitar pick work great?

6. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

She has a big car show every summer and gives out goody bags...think quarters would loik silly8)

7. Quincy8Boy

Quincy8Boy Well-Known Member

I saw some, but can't remember which convenience store.

I think it was at Handee Hugo's.

8. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

Did a search and found this place online:

http://www.allsorts-online.com/e_to_l/product/Lottery_Scrapers.html

They customize them and you only have to order a minimum of 300, others you have to order 2500 or more. I don't seem to find any "generic" ones anywhere.

Maybe a printer or a place that does them customized might have some misprint or "bloopers" they sell cheap?