Trash Bill

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Pwoods, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Pwoods

Pwoods Well-Known Member

For those of you who use a trash service AND pay for the year...who do you use and what is you bill?

Trash only, no recycling. My bill is up with my provider and I'd like to see if anyone is cheaper to either switch or negotiate a lower price.

Thanks in advance.

2. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

3. Pwoods

Pwoods Well-Known Member

Yes, I saw that thread. Do you pay for the year< If so, what is your rate?

4. trident2

trident2 Well-Known Member

We just switched over to Anchor Trash because Waste Industries purchased Brock's before our contract had expired with them. This is our forth time switching trash companies for the same reason! We also pay yearly and I'm pretty sure it was $185.00.

tassy likes this.
  5. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

Sorry yes I pay yearly, its 220.

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

We have Aardvark also, and paid the yearly rate upfront - it was around $220, IIRC. We switched 3 or 4 companies over the last 10 years because I refuse to be a Waste Industries customer, the small companies keep selling out to them and promising something they can no longer deliver, the same great service. Waste Industries sucks! I really like Aardvark, I like their "About Us" story, they provide great customer service, they're reliable, and less than I was paying ABC Sanitation (before they sold to W.I.). They even called a few weeks back to let us know that our trash pick-up would be in the afternoon instead of in the morning due to a mechanical issue with the truck that runs our route.

CraigSPL likes this.