Trick or Treat

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by PAtoNC, Oct 16, 2012.

1. PAtoNC

PAtoNC Active Member

This year is my daughter's first year for trick or treating ( she's 6). Years past my work has put on a party and trick or treating around the office, so there was no need. We just passed out candy. This year, I would like to take her out to a few houses before we hand out candy at the home and wasn't sure of a good area ( sub division ) where she would get a good amount of homes to go to and a nice experience. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you!

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

It might help to narrow it down to what area you live in: 4042, Clayton, McGee's?

3. PAtoNC

PAtoNC Active Member

Ah yes...that would be helpful! Sorry! :?
    I live in the 40/42 area...by West View Elementary.

4. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

I recommend you take your children trick or treating in "your" neighborhood! You know your neighbors. Also the merchants in malls in Raleigh/Cary usually give out treats to kids. A safe atmosphere!

5. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

We like to go to Adams Point. Lots of kids, and lots of the homeowners like to do it up for Halloween, make it fun!

6. Niese

Niese Well-Known Member

I recommend Broardmoor Subdivision off Cleveland School Rd - Kintyre Dr - houses are close together, street is wide, plenty of street lights, tons of folks, and lots of fun.

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Shiloh Baptist is having trunk-or-treat Halloween night, startingat 6:45pm - non-scary costumes only, please. :)