Triple coupons at Lowe's Foods Wed - Fri up to 99¢

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by frugalmomoftwo, Jul 18, 2006.

1. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Update: It is confirmed that triples are going to be Wed - Fri this week and they will triple up to 99¢. One of the smartspending members saw the flyer this evening at the Garner Lowe's so time to get those coupons ready!!

Happy Shopping!

Faye

I have it on good authority that there will be triples at Lowe's Foods next week. Not this weekend, but near the end of next week. Not sure of the dates or any other info.

If this turns out not to happen, I hold myself not responsible! LOL! But my source is very reliable.

Time to get those coupons ready!

Faye

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

wohooooooooooo!

Thanks Faye!

Time to check out Coupon Clippers for a quick order!

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yep, going to Coupon Clippers Now!

I scared my husband yelling WOOO HOOOO! Now he's laughing at me, but I don't care! :lol:

4. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOO I am flying to FL on the 27th. I am going to cry. My husband said I looked like someone just died. He can try to do some of my shopping, but nothing like I would do.

Man, see what I get for finally taking the boys to see thier great grandma!!! I knew I didn't want to go.

Keep us posted.

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

OMG!!!!!! I gotta place an order as well!!!

Thanks FMO2!!

6. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Can't remember my login at work, lol. I'll have to wait until tonite.

Thanks for the heads up, Faye. Need to go shopping in the worst way!

Frogger

7. twinsmom

twinsmom Active Member

I actually dreamed that triples were coming!

Faye thanks for the heads up. I'll start organizing this trip when I get home! I'm so exited... I just ordered some q's from the coupon clippers gotta go back for more!

8. harleygirl

My brain doesn't work.

Triple up to what $$$ amount? .99????

9. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Yep

10. harleygirl

TYVM! :wink:

11. le

le Well-Known Member

I'm ready (thanks to hg)! Bring on some official dates please.

12. harleygirl

Is it you that likes splenda? If so, I ordered some for you today from the couponclippers site. :lol:

13. harleygirl

Does LF accept competitors coupons????

14. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Nope :( Sorry. :cry:

15. le

le Well-Known Member

I do like Splenda, thank you. I loaded up on it during the last triples go 'round.
    Anybody got any set in stone dates for this yet?

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm sure Frugal will post as soon as she hears. She's really good about that sort of thing.

I bought a whole beef sirloin at Lowe's Foods last night, they were supposed to slice for free, but of course, while I was there, they were cleaning the slicer and wouldn't do it. Guess I'll have to drag that thing back over there sometime today. At 1.49 a pound, that's cheap eatin'!

17. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

From my super secret source.

Wed, Thur, Fri the 26th, 27th, and 28th!

18. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

Aww. Man I 'm going to a family reunion in Ohio that weekend :cry: Me and my daughter and the grandkids. Oh well family first! But gee whiz, I was so looking forward to triples!

19. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I also bought that whole sirloin for 1.49 lb and had it ground up. VERY lean! Can't beat 1.49 for lean ground beef!

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I went back today and got that sliced, had a couple as steaks for supper and was pretty good, but will marinate a little longer next time. Hadn't even thought of the burger! Might have to go back and get another one!