Triples - Lowe's Foods Wed-Fri!

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by frugalmomoftwo, Dec 22, 2006.

1. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Happy Holidays to Raleigh area couponers!

One of the smartspending members just posted that she received the sales flyer for next week in her mail and Lowes is tripling coupons Wed - Fri in Raleigh area stores (that includes Clayton). Whoo Hooo!

December 27 - 29 are the tripling dates. Will triple up to 20 coupons per sale. Should triple coupons with a face value of up to 99 cents, as usual.

Time to get organized, friends! Start your engines.....................

Faye :)

2. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Yep .. the ad says they triple up to $.99 face value

3. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up and verification of 99 cents!

I just called Lowes and asked to get on their mailing list as well. I hope I get the sales fliers early every week! :)

4. Does any other store like say Food Lion do Triple Coupons? I don't live close enough to a Lowes Foods to even take part in the coupon fun. :cry:

5. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

How far are you from a Lowes?

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

FL doesn't even double, never mind triple. I think Harris Teeter triples.

7. Honestly I have no clue how far cause actually I have no clue where the nearest Lowes is to me. :oops: :lol:

But Grandma answered my question so guess I am just SOL. :lol:

8. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Under your avatar it shows your location as Smithfield. Clayton is a hop-skip and jump up the road from Smithfield. It is WELL worth the drive for triples!

You can find the closest store by going to http://www.lowesfoods.com/ ... in the green box on the left click store locator.

9. Oh cool. I'll look to see if there is a lowes near me. Thank you ncmom!! :)

10. KDsGrandma

Misunderstood, didn't you say you live off Swift Creek Rd.? Just hit Hwy 70 going toward Raleigh. Lowe's will be on your left, just a light or two past the Crown gas station. Guessing less than 10 miles from where you live.

11. oh ok. Cool. Didn't know. :oops: I will have to make my way out there. Thank you for your help Grandma and ncmom! :)

12. whodathunkitya'll

whodathunkitya'll Active Member

Hey Misunderstood...

I live in Princeton but still drive to Clayton to Lowe's Foods. I save so much more than I spend in gas that it doesn't even bother me! I'll go next week and maybe you could follow me or something. Let me know!

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i actually like the one in Garner better but will like it even more when they open up on 50. Misunderstood, that should be more convenient for you too.

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

GREAT!~ I just dropped $100 at LF! :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Everything I needed though was for the party.

Thanks for the heads up!!!!

15. KDsGrandma

Drove by there yesterday, I sure will be glad when they get that store built! The one in Garner, is that on Timber Drive? I hardly ever go that way, don't know why not. I guess I'm just more familiar with the Smithfield/Clayton area, after living in Selma for so long, but that one is probably not any farther from here than the one in Clayton, is it?

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Actually it feels closer to me, just hit 40 or 50 and you are there quick (yes it is on Timber Drive). i just like their seafood and meat department better, has a better selection and more items along with what seems to me more selections in all departments. i am hoping the one at 50 is gonna be more like the one in Garner.

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Don't feel bad harley, i just put in a LowesToGo order this morning for $189 but a lot of that was also for the Holiday.

18. KDsGrandma

I just checked both locations on Mapquest, and the Garner location is about half a mile closer to my house. It's about 12 miles either way. Of course going to Clayton, Mapquest sends you up 40 and down 70, making it almost 19 miles, but I selected "shortest" way and then it gave me the way I always go -- 42 to Amelia Church Rd to Shotwell Rd -- and that was 12.62 miles.

So I think I'll go to Garner for the triples next week. :lol:

19. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

Yeah, thanks for the heads up.

20. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

Triples well now that's what I call a christmas present!